My Photo
Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Storyboard

Currently I've been thinking a lot about what to write. There's a lot that I'd like to write about and sometimes it's hard to decide what to put down. I haven't reached that point of write it all down yet, not sure why.

This storyboard will consist of something I thought I'd never write: Horror. That's right. I'm very interested in writing about Vampires, could be I've been watching way too much Buffy lately, or maybe not. I really enjoy role playing Vampire the Masquerade as well. Anyway, I really like the concept of a Vampire gaining his soul and falling in love. Yes I know, Buffy and Angel. But I said I like the concept, there's no rule in not being able to steal concepts and making them your own.

Where does it start, how does it end, and what goes in the middle? That's what I've gotta figure out. Time to start writing ideas and concepts and free writing. Start painting the picture. Actually, starting with a character might be easier for me. I still prefer pen and paper, but I realize this is the computer age. I just don't think I can do it for now. Maybe I'll grow into it, but until then I may just write it and then post it here once finished in steps. We'll see.

Also I need to do some research on the different Vampire lore out there, there are many. Rule number 1, gotta read to write. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger netZombie said...

well? Where's those story ideas??!? :)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home